Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pyromaniaco

"I burned a cross on my head and walked the streets afraid of the fire. I extended my thoughts and lit men aflame."

"You shouldnt do such things, people might not like being a ball of melted flesh"
Smoke said as he griped his lead pipe and raised it to his side. Pyro grined and walked, the ground was melting with every slow step he took twords Smoke.

His head rose and he stared at smoke with a still menicing glow.
"you cant stop my fire, because its in you to"
Smoke snikered

"STOP, stop laughing, AGGGG" Pyro yelled andraised his arms, drawing large pillers of fire at Smoke.

Smoke jumped from his spot avoiding Pyros attack.

Smoke leaped right between the pillers of flame, right infront of pyros face.

Smoke pulled his black mask up and stared at pyro with eyes that had no heat

"my fire is gone"

he forced his hand on Pyros forehead and smoke rolled up from Smokes hand.
He pushed Pyros head into the concrete.
"all thats left is smoke"

1 comment:

John Tash said...

Pyroooooooooooooooooooooo